Individual Tax Returns

We only have one form to file due to Tax Reform (2018-2025).  This is the Form 1040 (updated to reflect Schedule eliminations for filing of your 2019 tax returns).

If you have additional income other schedules will be added to your return:

Schedule 1:  used for additional income; unemployment compensation, prize or award money, gambling winnings.

If you have any deductions such as student loan interest, self-employment tax, and educator expenses.

Schedule 2:  If you owe other taxes such as; self-employment tax, household employment taxes, additional tax on IRS's or other qualified retirement plans, and tax-favored accounts, AMT, or need to make an excess advance premium tax credit repayment.

Schedule 3:  If you can claim any credit that you didn't claim on Form 1040 or Form 1040-SR such as; foreign tax credit, education credits, general business credit.  If you have other payments such as an amount paid with a request for an extension to file or excess social security tax withheld.

There are other schedules which are:

Schedule A:  Itemized Deductions

Schedule B:  Interest, and ordinary dividends.

Schedule C:  reporting income or loss from a business operated or a profession practiced as a sole proprietor.  This form is also used for a statutory employee.

Schedule D:  reporting of capital gains, and losses.  It is also used to report sales, exchanges or certain involuntary conversions of capital assets, and certain capital gain distributions, and non-business bad debts.

Schedule E:  used to report supplemental income, and loss of rental real estate, royalties, partnerships, S corporations, estates, trusts, and residual interest in real estate mortgage investment conduits (REMICs).

Schedule EIC:  used to report the Earned Income Tax Credit for those who qualify.

Schedule F:  used to report profit or loss from farming.  You must use this schedule to report farm income and expenses.

Schedule H:  used by household employers to report household employment taxes.

Schedule J:  used to report income averaging for farmers, and fishermen.

Schedule R:  this is used to report the credit for the elderly or the disabled.

Schedule SE:  used to report self-employment tax.

Schedule 8812:  used to report the Child Tax Credit to those who qualify.

Business Tax Returns

Types of business returns:

Sole Proprietorship

Form 1040, Schedule C


Form 1065, Form 941 & Form 940


Form 1120

Form 1120-W

Form 941

Form 943

Form 940

Excise Tax

S Corporations


1120S SCH. K-1





Excise Tax

Limited Liability Company

Based on your destination:







Tax Information For Businesses

Preparation of Employee/Contrator Income Forms

Are you a small business with less than 50 employees?  Did you hire a contractor to do work for you?  Do you have employees?  If so, I can prepare, and file your employee forms by the due date.  This date is January 31st of every tax year.


Do you have small business with less than 50 employees?  Are you looking to outsource or switch from another company?  Contact me!

Payroll Professionals Tax Center

Prior Year Returns

Do you need to file your prior year returns?  Guess what I do that!  This includes all the filing states.

If you need it done.  Call me!  You have procrastinated enough!!!!

Get Prior Year Tax Information from the IRS

Estate Planing


Living Trust

Power of Attorney

Health Care Directives

Final Arrangements

Survivor Letters, etc.

Let's talk, and get it done!


IRS & State Revenue Letter Resolutions

Have you received a letter from the IRS or your state tax agency?  Well don't let that bother you.  I am here to help you resolve your tax issues.  You can not put it off.  You need to take care of it as soon as possible.

Amended Returns

Did you unintentional forget a tax form or an income document on your tax return?  Did you try self-preparation, and don't feel like you knew what you were doing?  Do you just need a tax return verification.  I will check your current year or prior year tax return(s) for error(s).  If it needs to be corrected I will do that for a fee.  Just give me a call or leave a message on my website.

Where's My Amended Return?

Notary Services

If you need any of the following documents notorized.  Please contact me:

Power of Attorney (POA)




Rental Agreement


Demand Letter


Contracts ......etc.

Office of the Illinois Secretary of State

ITIN Services

I am a Certified Acceptance Agent who is authorized to act on behalf of alien individuals, and other foreign persons with respect to those persons who need to obtain an Individual Taxpapyer Identification Number (ITIN) or an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the IRS.

What is an ITIN?

An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a tax processing number issued by the Internal Revenue Service. The IRS issues ITINs to individuals who are required to have a U.S. taxpayer identification number but who do not have, and are not eligible to obtain, a Social Security number (SSN) from the Social Security Administration (SSA).

What is the purpose of an ITIN?

IRS issues ITINs to help individuals comply with the U.S. tax laws, and to provide a means to efficiently process and account for tax returns and payments for those not eligible for Social Security numbers. They are issued regardless of immigration status, because both resident and nonresident aliens may have a U.S. filing or reporting requirement under the Internal Revenue Code. ITINs do not serve any purpose other than federal tax reporting.

An ITIN does not:

  • Authorize work in the U.S.
  • Provide eligibility for Social Security benefits
  • Qualify a dependent for Earned Income Tax Credit Purposes

Self-employment Specialist

Are you thinking about starting your own business?  Do you have a business, and need help with what your deductions are?  Do you need to know how to track of you business miles, meals, and travel expenses?  Do you work for a ride-sharing company or a delivery service that you use your vehicle for?  I am here to help you learn how to keep track of your income, and expense.  If you need me, contact me!


How I can help you build a better future...

Did you run into hard times or change jobs, and need to know what to do about your 401(k) plan?  Do you need to withdrawal monies from your pension?  Do you have a young adult going into college?

Are you:

buying a house?

having a baby?

going to college?

getting married?

working in one state, and living in another?

Whatever it maybe, and you need tax advice, call me!